A former Jehovah’s Witness Elder and Headquarters member is scheduled to stand trial in July after his arrest on four counts of second-degree felony sexual assault. Roderick G. Watkins, 56, of Heber Springs Arkansas, was taken into custody following a November 21st 2018 arrest warrant issued by the Cleburne County Circuit Court.Read more
- Watchtower Defies Court Order; Montana Judge Fines and Sanctions Jehovah’s Witnesses
- Marking – a loving provision?
- How do I become Independent?
- Child Abuse Records Reveal Extensive Data Collection by Jehovah’s Witnesses
- Misinformation on the Australian Redress Scheme is Harmful to Survivors and It Must Stop