Watchtower publications define the role of a Christian wife who finds herself married to a husband who does not share her faith. The scripture they use advises women in such situations that they can win over their husbands “without a word,” or by letting their actions rather than their words give evidence that faith can make one a better person.Read more
- Watchtower Defies Court Order; Montana Judge Fines and Sanctions Jehovah’s Witnesses
- Marking – a loving provision?
- How do I become Independent?
- Child Abuse Records Reveal Extensive Data Collection by Jehovah’s Witnesses
- Misinformation on the Australian Redress Scheme is Harmful to Survivors and It Must Stop